Saturday 7 July 2012

Pins EVerywhere!

Well, I've avoided it long enough. I can't get away from it. It's all over Facebook. No matter what I'm looking for on the net, it always comes up. So my curiosity has got the better of me and I've caved in.

I've requested an invite to Pinterest.

One of my friends (Pixie's Mum) is always posting on it. Ideas relating to her daughter (Pixie!), her wedding, her interior design. And they are such striking, stunning pictures you can't help but want to keep them somewhere and share them.

On the other hand, what if I posted my own photographs for my board...they will inevitably get shared and repinned. Do I want that? Hmmm. Apparently every image is credited and referred back to the origin. I think.

I'm finding it comes up a lot when I'm searching for art teaching resources and it's been brilliant. It's so bright and striking, lots of colours and easy on the eye with a great but simple arrangement.In actual fact, I think it will be great for my new job as I can keep all ideas and inspirations and websites in one area that is actually very easy on the eye.

I love vintage pin ups and came across this one when I just searched for 'art teacher'. 
I love it! Not sure the new school will like to see me flashing my lacy things as a frog jumps past!

No comments:

Post a Comment