Wednesday 18 July 2012

Today's offering...

http://prep-prep-preppy.tumblr.com/post/24857880518
I've got so many ideas and thoughts for blog entries, but have been procrastinating far too much. Damn you, Pinterest and awesome art ideas, DAMN you! A new facebook friend (an friend from school) told me it was Procrastination-Central and I was naive enough to dismiss her comments!

But Art prep is going well as a result! I commented to BH today that I hope the teaching next term is as fun as the preparation has been!

Still, many ideas + many distractions = Me, and there is no one Me-er than Me so I'm happy with that and accepting that it ain't happening right now!

Happy Weekend! (if you're in Oman!). Pool party tonight...Mojitos and board games tomorrow. (Not asking for trouble. At all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment