Tuesday 10 July 2012

Help me! I'm pinned to my laptop!

Actually...don't help me.

I am completely hooked on Pinterest. I'm loving it. It is, like blogging, rather therapeutic...cathartic, if you like.

I have been inspired. I have laughed. I have found friends on there I was not expecting to find. I am feeling more prepared for being an art teacher. And this is just in the last few days! It is a goldmine of ideas, thoughts, inspiration, fun and gorgeousness!

I originally joined to get more teaching ideas. Which makes up one board. I now have another board for those funny retro quotes to amuse my girlfriends (one posted here for your perusal. V. funny), one for anything that relates to 'me'; one for education and learning; a fun one for the 'child at heart' in me; a photographic one; a home one which currently contains various permutations of pink and green in dining rooms (I've got '1 x green table cloth' on my shopping list so far...:-/); one for Einstein quotes (he's my heeeeeero!) and one called 'just because...' just because it's funny or appealing to me on that particular day. That saucy one of the teacher is in there. Love it!

I don't think I'm using it to its full potential just yet as, really I haven't got a scooby what's going on. I repin something and then I feel smug - in a 'oooh, someone's liked my inane facebook status!' kind of way - that someone repins it on their board.

As promised:

No comments:

Post a Comment