Sunday 3 February 2013

Hey! Where ya' been?!

Just kidding.

Long time no see etc. It’s been a manic few months and although I have articulated several blog posts in my head (wow, they were awesome!! You should have seen them!) they never came to fruition. Frustrated and discontent are a couple of adjectives that spring to mind as a result. Which is silly really. As life has been rather good on the face of things (health and family concerns aside) despite being headless chicken territory. Why do I keep failing at my desire to blog regularly? I always say it is cathartic and liberating so then why am I not finding the time to see it through…?

So…it’s a new year’s resolution (OK, OK, Chinese New Year’s Resolution…detail schmetail) to blog a little more often or at least try to get some mode of frequency in there.

So hello again, dear reader(s) and welcome to a fresh mind and eyes on 2013…this time round, not just Art lessons but as it says on the tin, more of the family, friendship, art and expat life. Might try and get a few guests aboard too…

And just for the fun of it…(and to show my Pinterest addiction is still rampant):

I'm still  giggling when I think of this. 'Cos it's true! Link from Lolsnaps via Pinterest.
For my cat-indifferent friends:



No comments:

Post a Comment