Friday 8 February 2013

A Revelation

Our internet has been down since last Monday. 9 times out of 10 it happens when hubby goes away. Anyway, I could not seem to get it restarted and despite desperately needing it for work and the iPhone trying to help me out, I gave it up and left it.

Doing this made me realise just how much time I spend on the computer, researching and planning. This weekend, internet-less, I sat in the garden the whole afternoon and talked and played with the children. I felt so uplifted again.

So I am going to try to limit myself, like I do the kids, to an hour on the computer a day. That will force me concentrate my planning and make me more efficient!

I’m doing a quick catch-up for the week ahead and then I’m going back into the garden!

1 comment:

  1. 5 posts in 5 days, then nothing again for a fortnight?

    ReplyDelete