Saturday 2 June 2012

So excited!!

I've just had  school newsletter preparing for next year. Bear will be in year 4 and she needs to have a set of Mathematical instruments. I STILL can feel the buzz of going out stationery shopping for the new term and deciding which set to buy, depending on the style/colour/shape/gadgets/secret draws etc on the tin.

What WAS the difference betwen these two...I never knew. I've had a look and it appears that the Oxford is far more sophisticated than the Cambridge set! Wonder how the
The Oxford
  • Compass
  • Dividers
  • 3.5cm Pencil
  • 6" 15cm Rule
  • 46 degree & 60 degree Set Square
  • 180 degree Protractor
  • Ink/Pencil Eraser
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Timetables & Factsheet

  • The Cambridge
  • Compass
  • Dividers
  • Pencil
  • 15cm Ruler
  • 45 & 60 degree Set Square
  • 180 degree Protractor
  • Eraser
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Stencil

  • Next year, she needs a fountain pen!!! OMG, the anticipation!! i went through so many pens, trying to find the perfect one for my big flowy writing. It had to be quite thick with a sturdy nib that would smooth out the ink. I still haven't actually found the ideal pen for me yet, Closest is the good ol' Parker. I have a slight obsession with fountain pens...I dream of owning a beautiful Mont Blanc ink pen one day....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment