Sunday 16 February 2014

New Art Blog Discoveries

New blog discoveries. Via Pinterest, of course...
 
 She's based in Saudi Arabia so some of her ideas are Arabic inspired and feel familiar! Like her monochromatic landscapes.



 
What I particular like about Princess Artypants is her inclusion of her self-assessment rubric after each lesson.
 I am working on fine-tuning the assessment and this is something I would like to try as and when the new art room is built (2015/16...?!) Forget the rest of the school, it's the art room I want!!

 
I found Mrs. Knight when trying to look for ideas on more 3D art and sculpture for the kids. We're running out of clay quickly and actually it'd be refreshing to do something a bit different (these are her photos, remember).
 
 
 
 



 This would be good for year 5 to combine with Science as they are doing Earth, Sun and Space at the moment. It's always interesting to see how they still can misconceive recording shadows...
 
Need to update my side-bar of fave blogs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment