Thursday 30 January 2014

The start of 40th Birthday Project #3

I saw this link on Muscat Mutterings this week.
Giving workers water and fruit is on my list of RAOK although I feel it would be of more benefit later on in the year in the hotter months. But hey, who am I to knock a great organised caring initiative such as this.
 
So I've registered if anyone wants to join me. I'm waiting to hear back so I can give you more details when I know them. I'll still go out again in the year...and looking at the I-care initiative's calendar, it looks as though they have events through the year. :-)

POSTedit: I read the date wrong...how embarrassing. I was in Abu Dhabi for my Gaelic Football tournament...! However, an independent water drop-off is planned to atone for my impulsive sign-up. Watch this space x

No comments:

Post a Comment