Wednesday 11 September 2013

My latest painting

It’s another school year, another term and the summer months have flown by. I’m back to it with my old classes now in their next year and my brand new year 3s. So cute. I'm finding I need to refresh my planning all the time I think otherwise I feel I will get a bit bored and lose my way with my lesson plans. A few more years in the job and I might get it right!

I spent the remainder of the summer holiday here in Oman, painting my next commission and it was finished within a month this time because I had the time for it and could absorb myself in it. I had great fun doing this one. My last one was full of love, this one was full of enjoyment and fun.

So writing here has had a hiatus, but I’ve been taking in the art world as well as some new (to me) artists. The next post will be about an artist who my Dad has introduced me too…simply because the painting below that I have recently completed, reminded him of Dean’s work. It’s also a throwback to his youth as well maybe ;-)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment